ALTIOS supports MG Tech in opening its North American subsidiary.
ALTIOS helped us gain perspective on several issues. Its teams highlighted important points that we had not fully understood, such as the positioning of our employee in Canada.
In addition to a certain number of operational services to be provided, his mission includes representational functions.
He represents MG Tech in North America with the aim of developing the subsidiary.
- MG Tech, a company which already has ten or so clients in North America, such as Savencia, Nemera Group and Lanthier Bakery (La Fournée Dorée), has decided to set up locally to offer a local service to its major French clients, but also to tackle the local market.
- Validation of Canada and North America as potential markets for the company.
- Challenging the creation of the subsidiary in its various aspects, including marketing and communication with a recommendation for the evolution of the graphic charter.
- The installation of an employee in Canada, through HR support for mobility, in order to secure the international project and the arrival of the employee on site. This support focused on positioning the employee on his new mission (projection into the job, skills development, setting up a roadmap in line with the objectives set, remote management of the employee, etc.).
“Another interesting thing we’ve learned from ALTIOS,” says Xavier Lucas, “is that you have to put the subsidiary at the centre of the company’s organisation.“
Setting up a Canadian steering committee involving our Canadian employee, the general and financial management, and also the company’s product developers, in order to provide feedback on the Canadian market and to gain real insight into it.
- Future adaptibility of our products to the North American market.
Want to know more about MG Tech’s experience and its international development?
Founded in 2004 by Éric Gautier
Headquarters: Les Achards (France)
4 production sites in La Chapelle-Achard, Champtocé-sur-Loire, Val-d’Izé, Bérus (France)
1 subsidiary in Canada
Turnover: 32 millions €, of which 10% from export.
4 800 worlwide sold machines
Expertise: industrial robotics for end-of-line packaging equipment.
Target country: North America