INNOV’IA shares its five key learnings for midsize companies to expand internationally
- As INNOV’IA and its subsidiaries started exploring an international expansion, they needed to determine the different key steps they have to undertake in order to structure their internationalization path.
- An internal audit of all companies of Innov’ia was carried out to help the business prepare and optimize itself before consolidating international actions.
- Market research was an essential first step in defining which markets could be interesting for the company to expand to.
- ALTIOS Strategy has set up a collaborative approach with Innov’ia in order to structure their internationalization and to embark the company and its team towards a customer-centric strategy with a differentiating value proposition.
- Through their experience, they can share 5 key learnings: do your research, set realistic goals, let your customers guide you in choosing your location, get your whole team on board, don’t be too cautious, get help from local experts.
- ALTIOS could secure and enhance their international expansion project thanks to their in-depth knowledge of the markets.
You would like to know more about Innov’ia’s story and its 5 key learnings?
Discover more about INNOV’IA on: https://www.innov-ia.com/
Founded in 1990
Headquarters: La Rochelle, France
7 manufacturing locations and 1 R&I Centre
Turnover: €40 million
Expertise: Ingredient formulation and industrialization in agrifood, cosmetics or pharmaceuticals
Investment in industrial and international expansion: €70 million in 10 years
Target countries: Europe