/ Soucy Track
Altios‘ Market Knowledge and Local Teams Enable Soucy Track To Grow Exports in Europe.
Our partnership with Altios provides significant leverage for these types of projects, and we'll continue to rely on their expertise for Soucy Track’s continual global expansion.
- As part of its international expansion, Soucy Track decided to develop in Europe. The company began to set up a network of distributors in specific European markets.
- Well-versed in the agriculture sector, Soucy Track knew market knowledge was instrumental in their expansion efforts. The company needed to understand the dynamics of each country in order to adapt its product offerings and its go-to-market strategy.
- “To succeed in the agriculture industry in Europe, we quickly realised we needed a partner to help us better understand the market to break into it,” said François Soucy, Vice-President Sales and Marketing at Soucy Track. Language barriers and regulatory restrictions make it even more challenging.”
- As a global leader in rubber track systems for farm vehicles, Soucy Track offers a wide range of compatible and adaptable products. Close proximity to agricultural communities is essential to meet the diverse needs and expectations of farmers in Europe.
- “An important part of our sales is outside of Canada, so the implementation of a highly strategic action plan targeted at the European market was crucial,” said Soucy.
- Altios’ local teams provided vital market insights and established critical contacts for the company. By implementing a well–defined strategic plan, Altios enabled Soucy Track to meet its objectives of developing a more refined network, better-anticipating market dynamics, and maximising sales potential, while minimising risk.
- “The Altios team quickly became an extension of our own company,” said Soucy. “Altios’ on-the-ground team gave us a major competitive advantage, one we couldn’t have had without hiring a local team.”
Learn more about Soucy Track: https://www.soucy-track.com/fr/
Founded in 2005, Soucy Track is a division of Soucy Group (40 years of experience)
Based in Drummondville, Canada
International Sales: 95% (entire world)
Industry: Rubber track systems for the agriculture industry
Target country: Europe