/ Rubicon Water
Rubicon Water Leverages Altios’ Deep Market Knowledge to Expand in India and China
I believe it has been, for both my team and our board, extremely helpful to be assisted in making the right choices and taking the appropriate decisions.
- With a focus on innovative solutions, Rubicon Water’s R&D centre holds several patents in conjunction with the University of Melbourne. The company can test its meters and gates to international standards.
- With installations spanning ten countries and offices in seven markets means the company needs to acquire and maintain the best talent covering a full range of specialists.
- These include highly-skilled engineers, systems analysts, database experts, and software programmers.
- Expanding in China and India meant the company needed to understand the dynamics of these two markets fully and how to expand its offerings in each successfully.
- Altios’ consultants in China and India – working in conjunction with the team in Australia – provided Rubicon Water headquarters a report on expansion in the two markets.
- A go-to-market strategy meant Rubicon Water would need local teams that would work with its in-country partners.
Working with Altios, Rubicon Water gained valuable market knowledge before expanding their operations in India and China.
By leveraging Altios’ on-the-ground experience and outside perspective, Rubicon Water proceeded with a well-thought-out market expansion plan.
The presence of local Altios staff means the company is well-positioned to grow its operations in the market.
Founded in 1995 in Melbourne
Offices in 7 markets
Industry: customised solutions for large-scale, gravity-fed irrigation networks around the world
Target country: China, India