ALTIOS supports ATEME in its foreign establishments
Altios’ support makes our job easier and saves us a lot of time when we set up in a country. Altios is able to provide us with all the information we need to calculate the costs of setting up in a country and to decide whether or not we should go there. It is always possible to look for this information yourself, but it is very time-consuming.
- Ateme continues to expand its international network and is therefore regularly confronted with the issues that accompany the creation and management of subsidiaries abroad.
- Provide information to calculate the costs generated by the implementation in a given country.
- Administrative and salary management of employees or structures abroad.
- Single point of contact between the head office and the local teams.
- Entering into a relationship with Altios when it established its subsidiary in Australia in 2019, ATEME continued this collaboration in 2021 with the opening of representative offices in Poland and Italy.
Want to know more about ATEME’s experience?
Discover more about ATEME on: https://www.ateme.com/
Founded in 1991
Turnover in 2021: 81,1 million d’€, 93% of which is international
Clients: more than 1 000 worldwide
Listed on the Euronext Paris market since 2014