/ Metal 7 Inc.
Altios Accelerates Metal 7’s Entry in India to 4X Sales
We are now the leader in our field in India. Sales have quadrupled in the country, and we are continuing our core values of geographic expansion and acquisition.
- Metal 7 supplies more than 60 per cent of the world’s iron-ore pelletising plants (excluding China)
- During the last 20 years, the company has focused on innovation and market leadership through its expertise and gained knowledge in engineering, R&D, and industrial processes.
- Metal 7 saw India as key to its strategic mission of geographic expansion, as it is one of the world’s fastest-growing technology and innovation markets
- As India was a new market for Metal 7, they faced common barriers of entry: knowledge of the country, its industries, and on-the-ground experience. “We knew we needed a partner like Altios who could accompany us every step of the way so we could advantageously enter the market,” said Marc-André Gervais, President and CEO of Metal 7 Inc.
- Altios was the ideal partner as it understood the dynamics of entering a new region, including its local industries, customers, key players, and decision-makers.
- Altios’ in-market experience bridged the gap between Metal 7 and its entry to India. “Not only did they know the geography of the region, Altios understood our products. They were extremely agile and flexible when it came to adapting to our needs,” continued Gervais.
- Metal 7’s successful entry in India has enabled the company to achieve its mission of global expansion in a high-growth market: they quickly gained a market leadership position there and quadrupled its sales in the region.
Learn more about Metal7: http://www.metal7.com/
Founded in 1974
Annual Sales: €56M
International Sales: 70 % of its production outside of the North American markets (20 countries)
Industry: Equipment manufacturer for iron-ore pelletising plants and liquid-metal industries
Target country: India