ALTIOS Corporate Finance supports Susty Wastes Solutions in joining forces with Polemecanic Group
Press Release – June 23th, 2023
Strengthening the position in Poland and France
- In April 2023, the shareholders of Susty Wastes Solutions, a French company offering design and construction services for sorting lines for selective waste collection, and the shareholders of Polmecanic Group, a Polish group of companies specializing in the production, installation and service of waste recycling facilities, decided to merge their operations.
- The newly formed SWS-PG group comprises 12 companies in France, Belgium, Germany and Poland, and a team of 300 specialists offering complete vertical integration of plant operation for selective waste collection, as well as, among others, the assembly of steel structures, modernization of industrial equipment and relocation of equipment and production lines.
- The decision to join forces, a result of many years of successful cooperation between Susty Wastes Solutions and Polmecanic Group, will allow to fully exploit the synergies existing between the companies, and thus to further strengthen the SWS-PG group’s position in the European market.
Transaction supported by ALTIOS Corporate Finance
- ALTIOS Poland’s Corporate Finance Department advised Susty Wastes Solutions on the transaction for the purchase of Polmecanic Group shares.
- ALTIOS’ role was to prepare, in cooperation with the sellers’ advisors, the transaction documentation in accordance with the parties’ agreements and the requirements of Polish law.
Susty Wastes Solutions' testimonial
“We are proud of this wonderful development and of the opportunities which are opening for all of us. The relationship we built several years ago between Poland and France was already strong, and now it’s even stronger!
We’re excited to be able to unite our values, share our experiences and multiply our offers to serve our present and future customers even better.
We would like to thank our bank and legal partners for their trust, and also ALTIOS for its precious assistance.“
Georges CHALAIN, General Director of Susty Wastes Solutions
Polmecanic Group's testimonial
“It’s very satisfying to be able to bring two dynamic groups together in this way. On the one hand, it seems to me a natural consequence of our successful cooperation. After all, we have so much in common: business approaches, values and aspirations. We also complete each other very well in terms of branch competence.
On the other hand, I believe that there are new business opportunities, new paths of development ahead of us as well as new opportunities to exchange experiences and increase knowledge.
Therefore, I am not only proud of what we have achieved so far, but also very excited thinking about future challenges.”
Adam Bokwa, CEO of Polmecanic Group
ALTIOS Corporate Finance's testimonial
“It is a true pleasure to support a transaction made between people who have known each other and worked together for years; a transaction that is another step in the development of specialized entities operating in the essential and rapidly growing waste recycling market in Europe, especially since it involves companies from countries that are particularly close to me: France and Poland. ”
Zdzislaw Dominik, Vice-president of ALTIOS Polska
- Legal: Pierre-Yves MILIN (attorney, Cabinet Milin)
- Altios Corporate Finance: Zdzislaw Roland DOMINIK (Vice-president Altios Poland) / Magdalena FRAILE (Senior Project Manager) / Anne AUDRAIN (International Account Manager) / Piotr NOWORYTA (Senior Legal Adviser)
- Legal: Katarzyna WILAMOWSKA (attorney-at-law)
Łukasz KRAWCZYK (attorney-at-law, SKR Stelmach Krawczyk Romanow Legal Office)
ALTIOS: Since 1991, the group offers international market expansion solutions to companies operating and investing internationally. ALTIOS supports you with everything you need, from nurturing your growth strategy to your international acceleration by entering dynamic markets, to set up and operate your foreign branch with everyday compliance administration – HR, accounting, tax… – through to strategic cross-border acquisition.
Contact Press : Alexandre Kaplan, M&A Director, email@example.com