How to successfully invest in the Indian market
Altios, in partnership with Crédit Agricole, is organizing a webinar and individual meetings for Polish companies interested in the Indian market.
For many years, India has been perceived as one of the most promising global markets – in part due to its 1.4 billion-strong population, high-growth economy, and political stability.
Recent forecasts show that India is quickly recovering from the economic crisis of 2020. The question arises whether it is the right moment to do business with the world’s largest democracy.
Experts from ALTIOS and Crédit Agricole will discuss the specificities of the Indian market and how you can take advantage of them to expand or set up in this prospective market!
A company that successfully launched operations in India will also share its experience.
Key themes of discussion:
- Macroeconomics/Business outlook
- Analysis of key factors for market entrance/expansion in India
- How to search for the best partner or the ideal business developer
- Presence and solutions of Crédit Agricole in India
Are you interested in the Indian market and want some specific advice?
Do not hesitate to register for our B2B meeting. Our experts will provide you with all the information you are looking for!
The webinar will be held on August 26th, 2021 from 10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
All subjects will be presented in English.
- Sophie WIEVIORKA, Asia Economist, Group Economic Research, Crédit Agricole S.A.
- Klaus MAIER, Altios Group Managing Partner
- Madhav RAINA-THAPAN, VP Business Development, Altios India
- Shishir PUNDLIK, Executive Director and HeadMNC Coverage, North & West India Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank India
Testimonials from successful companies in Poland:
- Gernot POSSMANN, Former Managing Director Micro-Epsilon India
- Julian RYSZKOWSKI, Former Managing Director FAMUR India and VTS Climate
Webinar Organizers: Altios Polska Sp. z o.o., Altios International and Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A., are your personal data controllers and will process data to conduct the webinar and B2B meetings.
Detailed information regarding the processing of personal data by Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A. is available on:
Detailed information regarding the processing of personal data by Altios Polska Sp. z o.o. and Altios International is available on: https://altios.com/legal-mentions/