/ Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
RCGT Partners with Altios to Better Serve Global Expansion Needs of Clients.
Although Altios is a lean organisation, they have locations around the world and a physical office in every country they operate. We have the opportunity to work with people who genuinely understand local regulations and cultural nuances, which makes all the difference.
- RCGT wanted to offer complementary services specifically tailored to the needs of Canadian businesses expanding in new markets and countries.
- Companies often require in-country experts when expanding their operations in new markets. For RCGT, this meant the firm needed a trusted partner who shared its global mindshare and who could offer clients with in-country support in diverse areas such as talent acquisition and client prospection.
- By partnering with Altios, RCGT can now provide its clients with a network of in-market experts and ensure an integrated solution.
- “Altios helps us to complement our service offering so we can provide better value to clients seeking international expansion—whether that means supporting them in commercial prospection or recruiting part-time local representation,” said Verdoni.
- The close partnership means RCGT clients now benefit from a substantial added value.
- The consolidated approach enables RCGT to be a full-service provider for clients looking to expand internationally, and at the same time, an integrated team brings increased knowledge and experience.
- “Although Altios is a lean organisation, they have locations around the world and a physical office in every country they operate,” says Verdoni. “We have the opportunity to work with people who genuinely understand local regulations and cultural nuances, which makes all the difference.”
Founded in 1948
Services: assurance, tax, and advisory services, along with business recovery and reorganisation
100 offices in Canada, 4th largest firm of GT member firm network
Target country: Canada