Junior Consultant – Hong Kong
Altios is undergoing significant growth in the Greater China region, winning multiple projects across industries. We are actively seeking talented individuals to join our team in Hong Kong.
About ALTIOS International
Created in 1991, Altios International is a company specialized in international business development. As a leading group in international business support, we operate 32 local subsidiaries worldwide as well as a network of partners in 80 countries, to help companies accelerate their performance in growing international markets. Over the past 31 years, more than 10,500 companies have used our services for some of their most complex export operations, through sales development, physical hosting, setting up local subsidiaries, or mergers and acquisitions.
About ALTIOS Hong Kong
ALTIOS Hong Kong is one of the 32 subsidiaries of the ALTIOS Group. The Hong Kong office supports operations throughout Asia while assisting the Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney sister offices with the help of a local network of industry professionals:
- International development strategy: Advisory services for international development in Hong Kong and Southern China region, guidance in go-to-market strategies, market approach and set up of distribution networks;
- Subsidiary Management: Creation and management of subsidiaries, commercial representation, recruitment, hosting, payroll administration, financial control, accounting system setup and book-keeping, tax planning and advisory and regulatory compliance and reporting;
- Corporate Finance: External growth advisory, identification and due diligence of partners, and audit of target distributors or suppliers.
She/he will report directly to the Hong Kong Corporate Services Manager and Hong Kong Business Development & Account Manager. Tasks include and may not be limited to:
Office & HR Responsibilities :
- Perform client consulting service-related administration, coordinate daily with ALTIOS local suppliers (Company Secretary, Auditors etc.)
- Manage daily office administration and prepare and edit correspondence and communications
- Assist in employee’s payroll
- Help with the HR functions including visa application handling
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency in the system/Sharepoint
- Assist in follow-up of prospects and account management of potential outbound customers in Hong Kong and Mainland
- Research and keep records from HK government FDI/export incentives
Consulting Responsibilities :
- Perform and coordinate consulting work, due diligence and data analysis
- Proactively communicate, deliver and interact credibly with clients and partners
- Prepare and edit reports, presentations and deliverables
- Prospection missions (cold calling, introduction emails etc.)
- Fresh graduates from Bachelor/Master degree (Business administration curriculum is appreciated) or prior experience in relevant industry (2-3 years experience)
- Professional presentation and communications skills
- Well-versed in Hong Kong regulations, ecosystem & practices
- Prior experience working in a SME/start up is a plus
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Able to work in autonomy
- Detail oriented
- Fluency in spoken/written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred; French is a plus
If you are ready to take on this exciting new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents. You can send them to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the reference JUNIOR CONSULTANT.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interview immediately. All personal data is treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
The data you provide will be processed automatically by Altios International, 2 Rue Jacques Brel, Métronomy 3, 44800 St-Herblain, France as data controller, for the sole purpose of processing and managing your application. The recipients of the data are only those responsible for recruitment indicated on the offer. The data will be retained two years after the last contact with the candidate if the position is not filled. In case of hiring, the data may be kept by the employer for the duration of the employment contract. You have a right of access, rectification, and in case of legitimate reasons for deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing of your data. You also have the right to the portability of your data and the ability to give instructions regarding your data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the person in charge of data protection, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and you also have the possibility to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority.