Business Development Manager in Sydney, Australia
ALTIOS is a leading consulting firm providing global expansion and cross-border investment services of mid-sized companies through an unparalleled network of 28 offices in 22 countries. Started in 1991, the company has helped over 7000 clients grow their business internationally and currently counts over 430 employees covering the most dynamic markets for trade. A trusted partner to banks, private equity firms and government agencies and trade associations, ALTIOS has gained a reputation as a reliable and agile expert in its field.
Our expertise spans three core businesses:
- Expansion: Global Expansion Strategy / Market Entry & Growth / Business development
- Setting up: Local Hosting / Recruitment / HR advisory / Finance / Accounting / Tax management
- Investment: Cross border acquisition / Greenfield investment
What is in it for you?
– Career progression opportunities,
– Join a young, dynamic and cross-cultural team environment,
– Benefit from international business experience and ongoing professional development,
– Opportunities to travel.
ALTIOS is currently seeking a Business Developer to promote its services to Australian companies looking to expand overseas.
Position & Missions
- Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Start date: immediately
- Travel: occasional interstate or international travel
- Reporting to: Country Manager
Commercial Business Development
- Structure and animate the current network as well as provide prospection strategy
- Prospect new clients, explore new opportunities across the country
- Reach sales objectives as fixed by the country manager
- Lead or co-lead inbound projects- this may include market research, cold-calling, data-entry etc.
- Attendance at important networking events
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business (highly preferable)
- 1-3 years of professional experience in sales of services preferable
- Understanding of the Australian market
- “Hands-on” and pragmatic profile: must be well-connected, able to interact and start new relations and follow it. Will spend most of his/her time with the clients. Patience, Conviction, and Inter-personal skills will be valuable strengths.
- Language: English
Resume and cover letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference Altios BD Job Opening
The data you provide will be processed automatically by Altios International, 2 Rue Jacques Brel, Métronomy 3, 44800 St-Herblain, France as data controller, for the sole purpose of processing and managing your application. The recipients of the data are only those responsible for recruitment indicated on the offer. The data will be retained two years after the last contact with the candidate if the position is not filled. In case of hiring, the data may be kept by the employer for the duration of the employment contract. You have a right of access, rectification, and in case of legitimate reasons for deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing of your data. You also have the right to the portability of your data and the ability to give instructions regarding your data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the person in charge of data protection, at the following email address email@example.com, and you also have the possibility to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority.