Business Development & Account Manager – Hong Kong
Altios is undergoing significant growth in the Greater China region, winning multiple projects across industries. We are actively seeking talented individuals to join our team in Hong Kong.
About ALTIOS International
Created in 1991, Altios International is a company specialized in international business development. As a leading group in international business support, we operate 32 local subsidiaries worldwide as well as a network of partners in 80 countries, to help companies accelerate their performance in growing international markets. Over the past 31 years, more than 10,500 companies have used our services for some of their most complex export operations, through sales development, physical hosting, setting up local subsidiaries, or mergers and acquisitions.
About ALTIOS Hong Kong
ALTIOS Hong Kong is one of the 32 subsidiaries of the ALTIOS Group. The Hong Kong office supports operations throughout Asia while assisting the Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney sister offices with the help of a local network of industry professionals:
- International development strategy: Advisory services for international development in Hong Kong and Southern China region, guidance in go-to-market strategies, market approach and set up of distribution networks;
- Subsidiary Management: Creation and management of subsidiaries, commercial representation, recruitment, hosting, payroll administration, financial control, accounting system setup and book-keeping, tax planning and advisory and regulatory compliance and reporting;
- Corporate Finance: External growth advisory, identification and due diligence of partners, and audit of target distributors or suppliers.
She/he will report directly to the Greater China VP Advisory and Greater China VP Corporate Services. Tasks include and may not be limited to:
Business Development :
- Identify local entities/channels to expand HK outbound clientele and M&A projects
- Mapping of the PE and investment fund ecosystem
- Assist in follow-up of prospects and account management of potential outbound customers in Hong Kong and Mainland
- Research and keep records from HK government FDI/export incentives
- Build and animate local ecosystem (government agencies, banks etc.)
Account Management & Consulting Responsibilities :
- Perform and coordinate consulting work, due diligence and data analysis
- Proactively communicate, deliver and interact credibly with clients and partners (Corporate Services and Consulting missions)
- Prepare and edit reports, presentations and deliverables
- Regularly liaise and partner with Altios Group subsidiaries
- Holder of a Master Degree; Open to Bachelor degree holder with working experience
- Graduate in International Trade or Business Administration or International Relations is highly appreciated
- International experience (or in Mainland China) is a plus
- 2 years minimum of working experience required
- Professional presentation and communications skills
- Well-versed in Hong Kong regulations, ecosystem & practices; Greater Bay Area general business knowledge is appreciated
- Prior experience working in a SME/start up is highly appreciated
- Able to work in autonomy
- Detail oriented
- Fluency in spoken/written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred; French is a plus
- Working experience or strong connections with government agencies (HKTDC, Hong Kong Invest, Trade agencies etc.) is a plus
If you are ready to take on this exciting new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents. You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interview immediately. All personal data is treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
The data you provide will be processed automatically by Altios International, 2 Rue Jacques Brel, Métronomy 3, 44800 St-Herblain, France as data controller, for the sole purpose of processing and managing your application. The recipients of the data are only those responsible for recruitment indicated on the offer. The data will be retained two years after the last contact with the candidate if the position is not filled. In case of hiring, the data may be kept by the employer for the duration of the employment contract. You have a right of access, rectification, and in case of legitimate reasons for deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing of your data. You also have the right to the portability of your data and the ability to give instructions regarding your data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the person in charge of data protection, at the following email address email@example.com, and you also have the possibility to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority.