Business Coordinator – China:
ALTIOS China is one of the biggest offices of Altios Group. Shanghai office operates activities throughout Greater China including Hong Kong, Beijing & Guangzhou. We have been assisting foreign companies to implement in China for the last 23 years while as Outbound activities is a booming activity, we are expanding our services to Chinese companies with following services:
- International Development strategy: Advisory services for international development, guidance in go-to-market strategies, market approach and set up of distribution networks
- Subsidiary Management: Creation and management of subsidiaries, commercial representation, recruitment, hosting, payroll administration, financial control, accounting system setup and book-keeping, tax planning and advisory and regulatory compliance and reporting
- Corporate Finance: External growth advisory, identification, and due diligence of target companies
To strengthen our team in China, we are immediately looking for a Business Coordinator.
The Business Coordinator will work under the VP Advisory & BD and will have the following tasks:
- Assist VP Advisory & BD to analyze specific client/industry information;
- Prospection & follow up of prospects / network / leads / channel partners ;
- Support VP Advisory & BD in organizing meetings with clients and editing meeting minute during & after the meeting;
- Get familiar with different Inbound services team including Advisory & Corporate Services team; as well as oversea teams around the world;
- Work closely with Inbound team and answer inquiries from customer including: price, service and market related information；
- Preparation of documents such as : proposals, reporting, meeting summary, documents’ filing etc.
- Content generation for internal & group marketing team;
- Attend different events representing ALTIOS locally in China & organize events together with Inbound Advisory team
- +1 year working experience with foreign companies;
- Bachelor or Master Degree. Oversea background is a must;
- Excellent communication skill in writing and oral expression;
- English: Professional Proficiency;
- French: Knowledge will be a plus.
What we expect
- Excellent level of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must;
- Problem Solver, business oriented, team player.
If you are ready to take on this exciting new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents and availability to be addressed to email@example.com with the reference BUSINESS COORDINATOR.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interview immediately. All personal data is treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
The data you provide will be processed automatically by Altios International, 2 Rue Jacques Brel, Métronomy 3, 44800 St-Herblain, France as data controller, for the sole purpose of processing and managing your application. The recipients of the data are only those responsible for recruitment indicated on the offer. The data will be retained two years after the last contact with the candidate if the position is not filled. In case of hiring, the data may be kept by the employer for the duration of the employment contract. You have a right of access, rectification, and in case of legitimate reasons for deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing of your data. You also have the right to the portability of your data and the ability to give instructions regarding your data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the person in charge of data protection, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and you also have the possibility to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority.