Junior Business Developer & Consultant – United Kingdom, London
Altios International is a leading global advisory firm specialized in international expansion and cross-border investment for SMEs and MidCap companies.
Since 1991, Altios International has been advising and supporting 10,000+ business leaders from various industries to maximize their international growth through:
- A unique international platform of 35 offices in 22 countries: The United States, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Eastern Europe, Russia, UAE, India, China, Hong Kong; Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, NZ, and Australia.
- A complete offering to facilitate operation in growing international markets: Go-To-Market Strategy, International Recruitment & HR Management, Incorporation & Accounting Management, Cross-Border Acquisition & Post-Merger Integration.
We are growing and so is our business! That is why we are seeking to recruit a Junior Business Developer & Consultant in London from February 2022 for 6 months.
The Junior Business Developer & Consultant will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager in the daily operations regarding business development initiatives and consulting projects across the United Kingdom. The mission includes:
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING
You will support business development by building up clientele for outbound and inbound activities:
- Identification of potential targets through various channels
- Drafting and editing of proposals, contracts, marketing tools and materials
- Update the ALTIOS landing page with new articles or interesting news
- Promotion of ALTIOS services during networking events / conferences
Manage some daily office administration and administer general logistics
- CONSULTING SERVICES
You will support the team implementing advisory projects across the UK for our clients:
- Perform and coordinate consulting work, market studies, due diligence and data analysis
- Research, evaluation, and selection of local business partners (agents, importers, distributors)
- Proactively communicate, deliver, and interact credibly with the ALTIOS team
- Prepare reports, presentations, and deliverables
- Regularly liaise and collaborate with consulting teams
- You are studying in final year of Business School or related
- Strong communication and writing skills
Good level of English, another language is appreciated (ex: French)
What we expect
- That you have a commercial mindset, a taste for challenges, result-driven
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
What we offer
- £9.50 per hour
An individualized integration program in a stimulating, collaborative and caring environment is planned from the moment you arrive.
If interested, please send a resume and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “UK INTERNSHIP FEB 2022” in your email subject.
The data you provide will be processed automatically by Altios International, 2 Rue Jacques Brel, Métronomy 3, 44800 St-Herblain, France as data controller, for the sole purpose of processing and managing your application. The recipients of the data are only those responsible for recruitment indicated on the offer. The data will be retained two years after the last contact with the candidate if the position is not filled. In case of hiring, the data may be kept by the employer for the duration of the employment contract. You have a right of access, rectification, and in case of legitimate reasons for deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing of your data. You also have the right to the portability of your data and the ability to give instructions regarding your data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the person in charge of data protection, at the following email address email@example.com, and you also have the possibility to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority.