Intern/working student in Advisory (M/W/D) – Germany: Frankfurt/Main, Cologne, or Berlin
ALTIOS is a leading consulting firm providing global expansion and cross-border investment services of mid-sized companies through an unparalleled network of 28 offices in 22 countries. Created in 1991, the company has helped over 7000 clients grow their business internationally and currently counts over 430 employees covering the most dynamic markets for trade. A trusted partner to banks, private equity firms, government agencies, and trade associations, ALTIOS has gained a reputation as a reliable and agile expert in its field.
To strengthen our team at the Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, or Berlin location, we are immediately looking for an intern/working student in Advisory services
- Supporting the implementation of international development of foreign companies in Germany
- Participating in the following projects:
o Market research and analysis
o Conducting phone interviews with German companies
o Building up the distribution network of our clients: Sales
o partner research
o Organisation and coordination of meetings with potential
o business partners
o Participation in trade fairs, events
o Preparation of reports
o Support in customer acquisition in Germany
- You are studying business administration or marketing and have a commercial mindset.
- Very good communication skills combined with a positive charisma
- You speak German at a native level
- Very good knowledge of English and French would be a big plus
- We would like to give you the opportunity to complete a compulsory internship with us.
What we expect
- That you are customer-oriented, self-motivated, and organized to drive your projects forward
- That you are proficient in MS-Office (PowerPoint)
- Enthusiasm for your job and the ability to influence people and results
What we offer
- A varied and challenging task in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Independent handling of your projects, freedom for your own ideas, and short decision-making processes.
- An attractive salary
- Professional training and onboarding
If you are ready to take on this exciting new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents and availability to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference INTERN ADVISORY GERMANY