Senior Financial and Business Analyst, Brazil
ALTIOS is a leading consulting firm providing global expansion and cross-border investment services of mid-sized companies through an unparalleled network of 28 offices in 22 countries. Started in 1991, the company has helped over 7000 clients grow their business internationally and currently counts over 430 employees covering the most dynamic markets for trade. A trusted partner to banks, private equity firms and government agencies and trade associations, ALTIOS has gained a reputation as a reliable and agile expert in its field.
ALTIOS is currently seeking for its client a Senior Financial and Business Analyst in São Paulo. Our client would like to keep its name confidential.
Position & Missions
- Job Title: Senior Financial and Business Analyst
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Reporting to: Director
Skills & competencies
- Required Soft Skills: excellent communication skills, pro-active, hands-on, able to manage a team of 3 collaborators
Qualification & experience
- At least 5 years of experience in an international environment as a business/financial analyst or as an external auditor
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Brazilian environment (BR Gaap, taxes, payroll)
- Education: accounting and audit
- Portuguese (mandory)
- English (mandatory)
- German (highly desirable)
- French (highly desirable)
Resume and cover letter to be sent to email@example.com with the reference Senior Financial and Business Analyst Brazil
The data you provide will be processed automatically by Altios International, 2 Rue Jacques Brel, Métronomy 3, 44800 St-Herblain, France as data controller, for the sole purpose of processing and managing your application. The recipients of the data are only those responsible for recruitment indicated on the offer. The data will be retained two years after the last contact with the candidate if the position is not filled. In case of hiring, the data may be kept by the employer for the duration of the employment contract. You have a right of access, rectification, and in case of legitimate reasons for deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing of your data. You also have the right to the portability of your data and the ability to give instructions regarding your data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the person in charge of data protection, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and you also have the possibility to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority.