Accountant (VIE) – Singapore
Created in 1991, Altios International is a company specialized in international business development. As a leading group in international business support, we operate 32 local subsidiaries worldwide as well as a network of partners in 80 countries, to help companies accelerate their performance in growing international markets. Over the past 31 years, more than 10,500 companies have used our services for some of their most complex export operations, through sales development, physical hosting, setting up local subsidiaries, or mergers and acquisitions.
As part of the development of our Singapore subsidiary, we are looking for an Accountant (VIE Program).
The candidate will be supervised directly by the VP Corporate Services for Singapore.
Tasks include and may not be limited to:
- Establishing different accounts
- Maintaining records of financial transactions by posting and verifying
- Maintaining subsidiary accounts by posting, verifying, and allocating transactions
- Maintaining a balanced general ledger
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing accounting for information
- Assisting in financial activities such as running payroll and generating invoices, performing payments on behalf of our clients
- Following up on Accounts receivable
- Assist in month-end reporting, year-end reporting, preparation of quarterly BAS
- Assist in handling visa applications for clients, by liaising between the client and the migration agent.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline, either completed or in progress
- CPA is desirable
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
If you are ready to take on this exciting new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents. You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org wih the reference “VIE ACCOUNTANT“.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interview immediately. All personal data is treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
The data you have just communicated will be processed by ALTIOS, in its capacity as data controller, for the sole purpose of processing and managing your application. The recipients of the data are only the recruiters indicated in the offer. The data will be kept for two years following the last contact with the candidate if the position is not filled.